2013年7月7日日曜日

When the Sun crosses the Moon.. on the opposite side of the universe.

I know now we can only meet when the Sun crosses the Moon,
we live on the opposite side, even though our physical distance is close,
we are just like living on the opposite side of the Universe..

You might be so close, but I cannot touch it..
because we are invisible to each others..

When the Sun goes down, you appear from the opposite side,
when the Moon is in the same sky, the sunshine is just too bright and it blinds my eyes, you are invisible to me..

You're too beautiful in the sky in the middle of the night,I know, while I'm sleeping on the opposite side of the Earth ..
I will never see your beauty again..

We cannot see each others even though we are in the same sky,
or I just can't see it..


Blue Moon, you are too beautiful under the moon light..

When will the Sun meets the Moon next time ?..

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿