2013年7月2日火曜日

Sleep in a mid summer night's dream..

" Running, running through the night in the deep forest
   A                    ・Cm                        ・D    ・A   (*・=解放弦) 
I met you there in my mid summer night's dream
A         ・Cm ・D           ・A     ・・

The flowers are all blooming under the blue moon light
D          ・A    ・ --      -  D     ・A
Red, purple, green and yellow..
D      ・A    ・  D~A


I fall in love with your beauty tonight
A   ・Cm     ・ D   ・A      
on the flower's bed over the Crystal fountain.
- -  A        ・Cm          ・  D       ・A

I watch your face under the blue moon light,
G(-2)      D  --  -  G(-2)       D
you are just so beautiful tonight..
G(-2)   D    G(-2)   A
I sleep in the mid summer night's dream..
A   ・Cm ・D           ・A~ "

instead of last three lines *poss :
*(①②=3)  D  --    -     *      D
*    D         *    A
A    Cm  *           D~

Lyrics for my original song "Sleep in a mid summer night's dream "
-of-course, the copy right belongs to me.. :) -



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿