2013年7月7日日曜日

Falling angel from the Dark side of the Moon

Falling angel from the Dark side of the Moon
You showed me my darkest side with a bright light
like looking myself in a mirror..


" Angel dropping Moon inside of you 
upon you with tenderness of all.. "

However, you covered me up with your tenderness
in which I had never experienced before..

That's why I couldn't believe you fell in love with me..

A boy on the footbridge
comes from the darkest side of the society..
but had a warmest heart of all
To me you were my warm-hearted black angel
You covered me with your angelic gentle love
that I couldn't believe..

I showed you my darkest side of myself,
like seeing the dark side of the Moon,
but, you still loves me..

It was too perfect to dream,
You had my ideal looking, warm-hearted, nothing else could've been asked.

I was just a girl who afraid to have your love..
You were wonderful, just like you are now
Don't forget your tenderness in your heart..

You are still teaching me how to love myself as really is..
"how beautiful you are.."


I will remember you all through my life ..

My falling angel on the footbridge..

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿