2013年7月2日火曜日

Misty Sound in the morning air

I feel the air, the air in the misty sound

The mist comes from the eastern sky

The morning mist brought by June's breeze

With a misty sound,

With a Sound of rain,

in the air of rainy season,

Smooths our skin

and soothe my soul..


The eastern morning breeze brought me a comfort

Like "tears" on my skin

With a moisten breeze in the virgin air

in the first breeze in the morning light

what the first Sunburst sent us away among the holy hills

comfort my soul, soothe my skin

which has been running out their "tears"

over my longest night..


I feel the breath in the air,

breathe in the breath of the fresh green leaves

in the first morning mists

sent by eastern wind

among those holy hills

lingering through the sacred forest..

I inhale their first refreshing breath into my lungs..


I will sleep in a morning mist

in a gentle breeze in a misty air

With a comfort, comfort sent in the misty sound

Brought from the eastern sky in the fresh air once again..

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿