2013年7月2日火曜日

Each several chamber bless.. through this palace with sweet peace

“Ill met by moonlight, proud Titania..”



” It is not night when I do see your face,
Therefore I think I am not in the night;

Nor doth this wood lack worlds of company,
For you in my respect are all the world:

Then how can it be said I am alone,
When all the world is here to look on me? ”




” The iron tongue of Midnight hath
told twelve lovers, to bed; 'tis
almost fairy time. I fear we
shall outstep the coming morn
as much as we this night over-watch'd. ”


” Now, until the break of the day,
Through this house each fairy stray.
To the best bride-bed will we,
Which by us shall blessed be;
And the issue there create
Ever shall be fortunate.
So shall all the couples three 
Ever true in loving be. 
Each several chamber bless
Through this palace with sweet peace;
Ever shall in safety rest,
And the owner of it blest.
Trip away, make no stay;
Meet me all by break of day. ”


"A Midsummer Night's Dream"



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿