2013年7月2日火曜日

- Has anyone dropped - A Magic remedy onto My eyes ?

Sometime I feel like "Oberon" dropped
"the magical remedy" onto my eyes,
or asked "Robin"to do some kind of "Magic"on me..

Other wise I can't explain to
What I see in front of me right now,
in the presence,
however it is a reverse sight in my past..

Scenery become just about "That "time,
and the Emotion within is not just me, but the other one
and looks like a True feeling of both of us, to me..

Like going backward to the Place I was..

Is it Me ? or Just You did some kind of magic on me ?
- or Did you ask "Oberon" to do that,
"to make me fall in love again"?
and " to make me feel as much as you did
and make me feel so guilty about it - like your wish -"
from the back ? -

Seeing such a strange site in my gut.. 

Midspring Daytime Dream..
How strange,
the things I experience since this April ..


"Oberon and Titania "
in "Midsummer Night's Dream"
He cursed Titania
For his ”True Love

Beautiful "Titania "
by Michelle Pfeiffer


” My Midspring Daytime Dream ” 
is just like this .. ♡
Or Did I just Fall in Love with a Donkey ???

Maybe I'm just "Cursed".. :)
by "Oberon" who wishes
to maintain his own "TRUE LOVE"..

I just feel like somebody is controlling my Heart ..

When "She"awakes from her Dream,
She saw Oberon,
and she realized "He was her TRUE LOVE",
However, it was really a Oberon's wish came true..

I just feel just like Titania, at the moment..
- How strange.. -

If it is so true,  All can be "explained"
for these most strange experience in my life..

in my Midspring Daytime Dream.. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿