2013年7月7日日曜日

Sleeping baby lamb.. extracts from Holy Bible and " Song of Innocence "

John 10:27-28

” My sheep hear My voice,
and I know them, and they follow Me.
And I give them eternal life,
and they shall never perish;
neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand ”



Holly Bible


" Song of Innocence.."


" Piping down the valleys wild
Piping songs of pleasant glee
On a cloud I saw a child.
And he laughing said to me.

Pipe a song about a Lamb:
So I piped with merry cheer,
Piper, pipe that song again--
So I piped, he wept to hear.

While he wept with joy to hear..

Piper sit thee down and write
In a book that all may read--
So he vanished from my sight
And I pluck'd a hollow reed.

And I made a rural pen,
And I stained the water clear,
And I wrote my happy songs,
Every child may joy to hear. "
"Introduction"

    
     ".. Little lamb, I'll tell thee;
  Little lamb, I'll tell thee:
  He is called by thy name,
  For He calls Himself a Lamb.
  He is meek, and He is mild,
  He became a little child.
  I a child, and thou a lamb,
  We are called by His name.
  Little lamb, God bless thee!
  Little lamb, God bless thee! "

"The lamb" 
by William Blake
from "Song of innocence "


 
Lamb represents
eternal

" innocence "
and
" sacrifices "

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿