2013年7月7日日曜日

Welcome "back" to My Wonderland ..

"Two boys" waiting at the "GATE" of my memories..
They are just little boys, but they both look a little bit older, too..
10/12 or 18/21..

They are waiting for me at the "GATE"..

It's a very, ULTRA HEAVY, almost iron like, SLIDING DOOR..

but When I'm awaken,
I call out to " OPEN MY DOOR "into the world of my own,
these little boys can open that door,
moving such a heavy sliding door with their small arms
in front of me...

The light flashes from behind the door..
It blinds my eyes.. I cannot look into the sight for a while..
It's so glittering so that
I feel dizzy and have a headache
and it's so hard to watch inside of my memories in the beginning ..

Two boys are shining like two white Greek Statues..
So beautiful as "Goddess",
with cold expression on their faces like clay
You are almost like twins, but certainly different..
I can recognize who you guys are..
Still inviting me at the both sides of the "GATE"

They are my guardians for "My Journey"..

A journey all through my " Wonderland "..

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿