2013年7月7日日曜日

Even though the world goes upside down .. Live through the " Tempest "..

Even though the world goes upside down, I'm still alive..
through the stream of a life in the thunder storm..

The heaviest shower sometimes rained through the hardest part of your body,
but you don't feel the thunders in the rain anymore ..


been through the endless..
"Tempest on the sea at night "
 1849
Ivan Aivazovsky

You don't "hear"the voice of the scream inside your storm anymore
as if it is far from "your" sky ..

”You are blind to lightning,
and deaf to the thunder,
dumb to what you had seen..”

That's how I survived..
live through my life as
"Survivors"
1844
Ivan Aivazovsky


I watch myself in the thunder storm like a Tempest
however, I don't feel it anymore..
inside the world inside of me..
You are safe in..
"Seashore"
1843
Ivan Aivazovsky


I'm safe, sitting there..
watching the things go by, like the images changing constantly in front of you..

My pain never became "mine"
I was watching over from the sky,
without feeling it...

This was how to "soothe" my soul..

So that, I'm still alive ..
through the heaviest showers
with thunders and lightnings in the Tempest
earlier in the darkest age of my life
it's been all through my life..

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿