2013年7月2日火曜日

" A Book " of Revelation : Prologue..

I am constantly haunted by images by night.

It's been chasing me through the night while I was sleeping,
even during the day time while sitting on the train, singing, playing a guitar, cooking..
any time when I am awake or asleep..



Now I can see the clearly the "Vision" of What William Blake sees..

William Blake ( 1757 - 1827 )

The story of His vision told me this:

" The Book has been opened, then you go to the first page.. "




Then I followed the indication, questioning myself " What is it ? "

He said, " It's a book of " Revelation " of yourself, go and find it.. "

I was doubting myself, but still followed the direction
he suggested without thinking it but feeling it..



Then before the first page is opened, it was written like this

" Follow your heart ", then I entered..

Inside of my Book of Revelation..



Now I can hear clearly the voice of angel..

He said, go ahead, when you walk pass, the road would be revealed after you



I've been following him, but now he said " I'll follow you "

Now I take your hand and guide you towards the road upwards,

saying " I'm your guide, believe me and follow me.."

Then he smiles.. and starts walking just behind me,

looking around, and

taking my hand, of which I offered, with pleasure,

he smiles again and I smile back ..

then the road appeared after I walk pass..




Golden flowers are shining by the road and blessing our road..

I go ahead of the road until I clearly see the golden daffodil..

shining under the Golden Star above the sky where we are going..


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿