2013年8月9日金曜日

" Nightingale "..


"the Nightingale"...


You hear the Voice of nightingale

at night

from the deep inside of

the dark forest.

"Something"

you feel "nostalgic"

about "it"

somehow..


"She" calls you..

"I've been waiting for you to see you again

for such a long time..

in a dark forest.


I've been seeing you,

but you didn't "see" me..


I was longing to see you

'cause I saw you "once"

in a "deep forest"..


In fact..,

I've been longing for your "love",

but I never told you before.. "


You hear the "Voice"

the tender "Voice" in a stream..

a Stream of the Night..

Nightingale..

sings like a tender Voice

you used to hear..


" The Night "

sounds like a

" Nightingale.. "

"She" is whispering tenderly

to your Ears..


Once again..

"You"

feel

like

"Sleeping"

in a

Deep Forest

With the

"Voice"

of

"Nightingale"...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿