2013年6月29日土曜日

Slowly fades away.. ~ into my " Crystal Days " in a " deep forest " ~


Slowly fades away...
and it starts moving..
"Your" scenery becomes mine.
Your words just invite me to my past,
the past which never really appeared but now it is clearly seen..

Scenery in me becomes yours, into your stories..
then I start rewinding my story with your songs, with my own words..

" Where am I now ? "

" In the deep woods of the people who knows tomorrow.. "
You said with your words, inviting into deep in the unknown forest inside of me.

" Let me know where to go.."

Then I follow your indication .. without fear.. - Cause I know who you are..-


現実と幻想の狭間がなくなる時
”あなた”は自分の詞で、わたしを”誘う”
”あなた”の森の中に、わたしは呼びこまれる
”答えは明日を知る者の森の中にある・・”と。
そして私は”旅”を始める
自分の中にある”森”の中へ
そして”あなた”に道先案内を頼む
”あなた”の事は知っているから、ちょっと迷っても怖くないと・・
一緒について来て貰えるように、その曲を携えながら・・



私の中にある”森”の奥深くへと・・Slowly fades away.. with that song..

Into my "Chrystal Days"..


”途切れたままの記憶の欠片”を探しに行っている”わたし”に。。
I'm just on the way to collect pieces of me in which I have left behind within my memories..

(* Original words in Japanese for this song by "Gazelle"from a Japanese band,called "Asylum".
I put the English translation of this song, because I believe his original words are so beautiful )


Original lyrics:

”貴方はまだ波間で眠る光
通り掛る想い出は夢の途中

貴方の見た想い出は昨日の彼方
明日を知る者達の森の中

 小さな白い手を差し延べて
宙に舞う悲しみは貴方の
途切れたままの記憶の欠片
貴方はまだ旅の途中...”
 
Translation with my own interpretation..

" You are only just a light which sleeps in between waves.
Memories which pass by is in the middle of the dream.

Your memories which were seen is far beyond yesterday.
In the middle of the woods of people who know tomorrow.

Reaching out your small white hands,
The sorrow floating in space is
a piece of your memories which have been broken up.
You are still in the middle of your journey.. "

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿